FINE Dining, world class equestrian competition, the very best family entertainment and great fun all at the same time – it has to be this year’s Liverpool International Horse Show!
The show will see a host of leading names in action from December 28 to 31, at The Echo Arena on Liverpool’s iconic waterfront.
As you sit back and enjoy watching the world’s leading show jumpers and dressage riders in action, make time to soak up the glamour of your surroundings.
Enjoy the thrill of the equestrian competitions, top class music from Rick Parfitt Jnr and the RPJ Band and heart-stopping entertainment while you enjoy the very best food and drinks in hospitality over the festive and New Year period.
Hospitality at The Liverpool International Horse Show is second to none and makes a fantastic present for great friends and family. Whether on the purpose-built platform at the head of the arena or in one of the VIP boxes – you won’t be disappointed.
The ever popular Champagne bar will be located next to the Equitop Myoplast warm up arena allowing you to get right up close to the horses and riders as they prepare for the fantastic show jumping and dressage competitions that will take place over the three days.
If it’s the New Year celebration you are looking forward to, of course there will be plenty of fizz to pop at midnight.
Or if shopping is your pleasure, there will be lots to choose from in the extensive shopping village. There will be a wide range of shopping from boutique, designer stands, to homeware, luxury goods, artisan food, saddlers and equestrian retailers.
The Liverpool International Horse Show is running December 28 to 31, 2018.
To reserve VIP Hospitality tickets on the purpose-built stage at the head of the arena please contact Hospitality Manager, Melanie Simm on 01829 307676 or email email@example.com.
The packages for the Liverpool International Horse Show on the Hospitality Platform are priced as follows:-
All afternoon sessions – £162 & VAT per person
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, evening sessions – £180 & VAT per person
New Year’s Eve – £205 & VAT per person
Tables accommodate parties of 6 or 8.
- VIP admission
- Early entrance into Shopping Village
- Access onto the VIP Platform for the session of the booking
- Reserved table for the duration of the session
- Champagne reception
- 3 course plated lunch or dinner
- Afternoon tea (Afternoon sessions) or Canapes on arrival (Evening sessions)
- Full schedule of entertainment
- Complimentary programme
- Table service throughout with extensive bar and wine lists
- Live music
SPECTACULAR NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION
- Offers all of the VIP package
- Liverpool International Horse Show Grand Prix
- Bottle of fizz on table for toasting at 12.00am
- Indoor fireworks
- Live music
- New Year Celebrations
Whether coming to the show with family or a group of friends, the private boxes offer something for all. Located on the top floor with excellent views of the Main Arena, each box accommodates 10 to 12 people with allocated arena seating within the box enclosure.
Ideal for families with young children or small groups, offering an informal layout with flexible dining and beverage options.
- VIP car parking
- Meet & greet concierge
- Private box for the session of your choice with informal setting
- Allocated arena seats within the box enclosure to watch the show
- Glass of Champagne/soft drink on arrival with nibbles
- Cash bar available throughout
- Official show programme
- Childrens Christmas activity packs
- Food & drink packages available upon request
Adults – £140 / NYE – £170
Children U12 – £100 / NYE – £130
Children U5 – free *
*Maximum of four under 5’s per box, with six full paying adult