Providing the ultimate in high visibility weatherproof protection, the new Equisafety Oversized Storm Dry Coat is 100% waterproof, windproof and reflective.
The lining is an insulating, toasty lambs wool polyester fleece, which is also in the large waterproof hood, that fits over all size riding hats.
The jacket’s outer fabric is 100% reflective, so when the day is dull, car headlights will bounce a reflective light off the jacket, making you stand out whether riding or walking the dog.
The jacket will fit over anything you are wearing, including body protectors and Air Vests. The coat has strong leg straps to stop it blowing up so keeping your legs warm, dry and cosy.
The jacket completely covers the saddle as well as your legs.
Perfect for riding, dog walking or even after outdoor swimming,
- Perfect for hacking, schooling, dog walking, carriage driving, yard work… thel
- list is endless
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% Nylon.
- Taped seams.
- 100% made from highly Retro-Reflective glass beads – millions of them!
- 3 Reflective colours – Navy, High Viz Yellow and Silver (for maximum
- Lambswool polyester fleece.
- Hook and loop fasteners at the wrist.
- 2 large YKK® chunky side zips.
- Treated with water-repellent technology to help stop stains.
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® front zip, perfect for riding.
- Minimal seam construction, means less liking to leak.
- 2 large pockets with YKK® chunky zips and large easy to grab zip pulls.
- 2 Large, deep, fleece-lined external YKK® chunky zip pockets, with easy
- grab pulls.
- Extra large internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket.
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket – ideal for phone/wallet, with hole for
- head phone, great when working on the yard.
- Lightweight considering how large the jacket is.
- Large storm collar with chin guard.
- Large oversized hood that can fit over a riding hat.
- 6 large deep pockets in total.
The Equisafety Oversized Storm Dry Coat is £159.99 and comes in yellow, mercury and navy.
For further information visit www.equisafety.com