Courtesy of The Spanish Boot Company, we caught up with their brand ambassador, top event rider Georgie Spence for her top 9 tips for success this season…
1) Plan ahead.
2) Be on time.
3) Make sure you are fully prepared.
4) Remember to eat, a lot of riders don’t eat and you can’t ride your best without fuel, after all you wouldn’t not feed your horse!
5) Make sure you have practised your dressage and know it inside out.
6) Stay calm even when things go wrong, you need to keep a level head to continue at your best.
7) Learn your Show Jump course and walk the lines you want to ride.
8) Cross-country, be safe, ride forward but not fast and prepare for the fences
9) Enjoy it!!! It’s meant to be fun!