There’s a real treat in store for dressage fans coming up on Horse & Country’s streaming service. On Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd November H&C+ will be live-streaming every session of the British Dressage National Convention in Association with Harrison Clark Rickerbys.
With the event taking place behind closed doors this year, H&C+ is the only place to see this landmark event in the dressage calendar.
The Convention, titled Training to Test Riding, is a great opportunity to salvage your season and get a head start on meeting your 2021 goals. Stephen Clarke and Ferdi Eilberg lead the way on the first day, From the Saddle. And on Sunday Clive Halsall and Peter Storr take over the reins for day two, From the Judges’ Box.
The Convention is a pay Per View event, open to anyone, with a weekend pass costing £35 and available from both the British Dressage and Horse & Country websites. BD and H&C+ members receive a £10 discount and should log in and purchase their tickets through their member pages. All attendees also get exclusive access to the content on-demand for 90 days after the event has finished.
The full package is as follows:
- Complete weekend viewing for two days of ‘Training to Test Riding’
- All sessions for ‘From the Saddle’ on Saturday 21 November
- All sessions for ‘From the Judges’ Box’ on Sunday 22 November
- Play back opportunity on-demand for all sessions for up to 90 days
- Top tips and insights from four of Britain’s leading judges and trainers
- Over ten hours’ worth of learning, covering all levels of dressage ability
- A digital programme featuring event information, rider profiles and exclusive content
H&C Director, Richard Burdett, commented;
“We’re delighted to be working with BD to ensure that the National Convention, an event that is so important to the passionate dressage community, goes ahead in 2020.”