Mirrors For Training Launch A New Equestrian Surface – EquiRubber
Mirrors for Training a name that has grown fast during the last 10 years in the equestrian world, suppliers and installation of The nations most well known Arena Mirrors, having supplied them to 1000’s of professional riders, many whom claim they don’t know how they managed with out them, Arena Mirrors have been designed and manufactured in the UK by experts in the field of glass and galvanised steel manufacturing with over 50 years experience and cater for both indoor and outdoor arenas. They are designed to be easily installed or we can offer installation for you if necessary – we supply and fit throughout the UK and most of Europe and ship worldwide
Our mirrors are backed with safety film to ensure if your mirror is damaged it will remain in place and won’t leave dangerous shards on your arena. They are then backed and framed with extra strong galvanised steel that protect your mirrors in all weathers. Our system is unique to us – that’s why we can offer a 3 year guarantee when we install them as we know no one else has that confidence.
Our mirrors have been designed for maximum quality reflection with minimal warping or distortion no matter how hot or cold it gets, and because we’ve been in the business for such a long time we can provide the highest quality mirrors and frames to you at a great price, rather than having to settle for some of the poorer quality substitutes.
With this in mind they have now launched EquiRubber an amazing surface – already proving popular with a number of dressage and event riders
Get the EquiRubber Advantage
- ALL WEATHER – free draining in the wet, resists freezing in the winter.
- DURABLE – hard wearing particles which won’t wear down or disappear into the sand.
- SOFT – for comfort and reduces the risk of injury to riders in a fall.
- SAFE – Manufactured from recycled tyres. It is a 99% steel free product.
- ENERGY – absorbs impact and gives spring.
- LOW MAINTENANCE – interlocking shreds minimises tracking, rutting and kickback. Minimal raking and re-levelling required.
- SECURE AND CONSISTENT FOOTING
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SENSIBLE – manufactured from 100% recycled material.
- LOW DUST – The rubber surface caps the underlying sand layer and minimises dust emission.
- RETAINS MOISTURE – prevents the underlying sand from drying out.
- RESISTS the wind and avoids the surface and underlying sand being blown away.
Most injuries to horses occur over extended periods of time, so early installation of an enhanced surface is critical for long-term health of the animals. EquiRubber surfaces provide optimum traction and shock-absorption that lessens the strain on horses and riders. Even the weakest horses trot comfortably on EquiRubber enhanced surfaces, protecting their legs and minimizing bone injury. Horses and riders perform better, for longer periods of time.. In addition to reducing the physical stresses of riding on less-forgiving surfaces, EquiRubber surfaces provide a much safer surface in the event of rider falls. As one of the most efficient impact-attenuating surface materials available, EquiRubber provides protection against serious head and bodily injury. EquiRubber surfacing for Horse Arenas, Stalls, Paddocks and other Equestrian Areas retains just the right amount of moisture to minimize dust, holds up to rigorous daily use, and requires far less maintenance than other surfaces. It needs to be replaced far less often, saving thousands of dollars over the life of the product.. Save time and money by choosing a low maintenance solution that will increase the health and longevity of your Horses and provide superior fall protection for their riders.
Benefits of EquiRubber for Equestrian Arena Footing and Horse Stalls include:
- Reduces impact attenuation and injury risk in rider falls
- Reduces long-term stress-related injuries to horses and riders
- Reduces dust and mud
- Discourages insect and rodent infestation
- A longer lasting alternative to wood chip or fibre is small pieces of crumb EquiRubber .
- A EquiRubber surface requires less maintenance, and is less likely to become waterlogged or dry out. A big advantage of EquiRubber surfaces is that they do not freeze: frozen arenas can be a major problem for owners, who often want to ride early on winter mornings and could lose valuable riding time for days.
For further information: Tel Mirrors for Training Ltd : +44 01902 791975 Mobile: +44 (0)7737263611 or visit: www.equirubber.co.uk
Address: 9-11 Modular Business Park, Aspley Close, Four Ashes, Wolverhampton, WV10 7DE