Win TopSpec High Fibre Mash – 10 Bags to Win
Mashes are very useful for hydrating horses and voluminising their feed.
High Fibre Mash is perfect for all horses and ponies that are good-doers i.e they obtain all the calories they need from forage but either deserve a feed or need a palatable low-calorie carrier for supplements.
High Fibre Mash is a cereal-grain-free, low in sugar and starch and ‘Non-Heating’ mash that is ideal for good-doers.
It soaks quickly in 5 minutes to make an irresistible mash ideal for horses and ponies that need or prefer a soft feed.
TopSpec High Fibre Mash is designed to be fed with any TopSpec Feed Balancer or an appropriate TopSpec supplement as it does not contain any added vitamins or trace-elements. TopSpec High Fibre Mash is superior to most straights however, is that it is supplemented with the major minerals calcium, sodium and magnesium.
High Fibre Mash should be soaked in cool or warm water for 5 minutes prior to feeding with 1 part dry mash to 2 parts water, the resulting wet mash will have a DE of 3.5MJ/KG
When to use TopSpec High Fibre Mash:-
- As a high-fibre, low-calorie mash ideal for good-doers
- As a useful soaked feed to help keep horses hydrated
- As a mash for horses and ponies that need a low sugar/starch feed
- As a very palatable feed to which you can mix in supplements and/or medication
- As a high-fibre feed for when a mash is desirable e.g. for horses with poor dentition
- As a partial or complete hay replacer
TopSpec are kindly giving 1 bag of TopSpec High Fibre Mash to 10 lucky Equitrader Readers!
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill in your details on the entry form below.
Entries Close 31st August 2018