Entries Now Closed.
TopSpec AntiLam – a Unique Multi-Supplement
TopSpec AntiLam is a pelleted multi-supplement designed to provide 5-way nutritional support for those prone to, being treated for, or recovering from laminitis. AntiLam is used and recommended by nutritionists, vets and farriers.
Most overweight ponies, and some overweight horses, are susceptible to laminitis.
AntiLam is a brilliant formulation combining several supplements with a high-fibre, very low-calorie carrier to make it palatable. The formula is very low in sugar and starch and cereal-grain-free, making it ‘Non-Heating.’
Long-term trials at Middle Park Laminitis Research Unit have shown that horses and ponies on restricted/poor grazing do not gain any weight when fed AntiLam. It can also be used very successfully as part of a calorie-controlled diet when weight loss is required.
This unique multi-supplement is so palatable that it can be fed out of the hand to horses and ponies at pasture to provide vital nutritional support.
AntiLam should be fed on its own with forage. The forage can be in the form of late-cut, low-sugar, hay and/or unmolassed chops e.g. TopChop Lite, or controlled grazing, or a combination of these, depending on the individual circumstances.
TopSpec AntiLam contains the following features: –
- The level of biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day) that is scientifically proven to improve hoof quality, plus the levels of methionine, cysteine, lysine, calcium, zinc, copper, iodine, and vitamin A known to improve the efficiency of biotin alone. Chelated sources of copper and zinc are included in the formulation. Certain of these nutrients also promote supple skin and a shiny coat.
- High levels of a pure, protected yeast to help maintain near-neutral (normal and healthy) conditions in the hindgut.
- Additional MOS (mannan oligosaccharides) to support the yeast and boost the immune system.
- A top spec broad-spectrum supplement, vital for horses and ponies on a restricted diet.
- Generous levels of anti-oxidants including vitamins A, C and E plus selenium to neutralise the excess free-radicals that have been increased by stress.
For further information please contact the Multiple Award-Winning Helpline on 01845 565030 or visit www.topspec.com
To be in with a chance of winning simply fill in your details on the competition form below